Saturday 4 May 2013

Introduction!

Welcome to my blog!

Get ready for plenty of football related posts, with videos, pictures and a fair few rants to probably. I love football.... watching, playing, talking about it, playing video games about it, even buying a bit more merch than the average fan too (oops)!

I'll start with the best goal I've ever seen LIVE in person. An exciting night at Old Trafford for about 2000 Palace fans, my first time at the self proclaimed 'Theatre of Dreams', a game most of us thought we would lose, but the team had other ideas, especially when this happened:


After that we ALL thought it was possible, even after United equalised with a penalty given away by Paddy McCarthy and took it to extra time. Glenn Murray scored in extra time for us, and we defended the game out (that doesn't happen a lot, let's face it). Our fans went mental at full time and the reverb and memories of the game made the long journey home through the night pleasant enough! To be honest, after all the administration worries we had the season before, this marked a moment in Palace history to say we're back and on the up, and I always feel a bit emotional seeing this goal (yes, saddo!), it's a moment I'll treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment