Wednesday 8 May 2013

CPFC - New badge for a new era.


So after last year's 'badgegate' where many Palace fans strongly rejected various options on a new badge, CPFC2010 took heed, went back to the drawing board (quite literally), and set about creating the new badge again, above is the finished article. Personally, I'm really very happy with this badge, it looks professional, the eagle looks dynamic, we still have the Crystal Palace (with towers) on the badge and we now have the year we were founded too. Brilliant. I will be proud to wear this badge from the start of the 2013/14 season and for many more years to come.

Also new kits unveiled for next season:


I found the home kit design a tad predictable, perhaps it will grow on me, maybe the long sleeved version will increase it's appeal to me. The black away kit, has been called for the past couple of years, dubbed 'The Evil Sash', it's something new and I think will sell well for the club, I will certainly be pre-ordering once the club allow it, as I believe it looks class!


No comments:

Post a Comment